FAR 1.04% 48.5¢ far limited

It's good news, page-6

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Hi Coit,
    Just to be very clear on the facts.
    To date there is no evidence that FAR had lodge a dispute/complaint ( call it what you want) within the first 30 days from the date COP made the sale public. I've pursued the issue but without success. As at today no one ( not from the FAR camp in any event) has stated that they lodged their dispute within the initial 30 days. Now, of course, there may be no provisions in the JOA that demands such action and does not necessarily invalidate a formally lodged dispute simply because it's been lodged outside the initial 30 period but as stated earlier in the game, the courts won't look kindly upon someone who wishes to claim and exert a right, yet doing nothing to protect/preserve that right. It was one of my very first concerns which I expressed round about August.. that is, whether they (FAR) had, in the very least, expressed their issues/concerns to COP with regards to any shortcoming in the COP notice.
    I have asked the question to those involved and got no response. I remain concerned that they may have tried to play "clever bugger" and that it might have come back to bite them. You'd have to back track to my July/August 2016 posts on the matter to see what I expressed at the time.

General note to all ( and this is my view (IMO) of the state of play.,
    Firstly... let's all forget/discard any thoughts/dreams/notions/whatever about FAR contemplating International Arbitration to get this sorted. Read what the chairman had stated. Arbitration is an absolute last resort if all else fails. ... That ( all fails) will be the case when SenGov decline FAR's proposal ( wishlist), call it what you want, in order to settle this matter amicably and for FAR not to proceed towards arbitration. That "wishlist (s)" ( may have been agreed to and supported by WPL,,.. or opposed with a counter wishlist by WPL/COP) is currently in front of the relevant minister for approval. If it goes against FAR, then FAR will seriously consider arbitration. But as the chairman indicated... massive financial matter and multiple parties involved..... says to me that FAR have carved out a strategic road towards production with all necessary safeguards in place not to be squeezed out by JV partners along the way.

Of course, it would be a very healthy exersize for all posters to think about what constitutes: "we have positioned ourselves comprehensively from a strategic standpoint "

Farjock touched on one such issue. Find the answer to this question and all will be revealed as to where FAR is heading.
    Cheers
    Good night.
    Need to BOIN!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.005(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 48.5¢ 48.5¢ $10.11K 20.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99195 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.19am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.