NXS 0.00% 27.0¢ next science limited

its good, page-30

1. 2,834 Posts.
    re: ian whitchurch knows nothing ..... Yogi,

Point one - acceptable flow rates. Yep, 19 mmcf is acceptable ie likely to be commercial. What was your point again ?

Point two ... Merlin float. We - AFIA - got them to the float. Then Montagus and Hoodless Brennan (and Grant Thornton) then fumbled the ball, really really badly. But keep an eye on things, because stuff is happening that you havent been told about. In any case, the Coalition dirt that we had a deal on (and I was part of the decision to take that deal) had a vaguely decent oil hit in Ventura and potential gas in Canberra - it was the right call to do those deals.

And in Avalon and Blaemore, the Perdika has dirt that deserves to be kicked.

Point three ... professional qualifications. Nope, I'm not a geo, and I've never claimed to be. But I do know more than the average bear, and what you dont see on the big calls is my phone calls to people that know more than me.

Finally, personal abuse. Disagree all you want with what I say, but please, respond point by point so we have a framework to argue around. Saying someone "knows nothing" adds nothing to the debate.

Ian Whitchurch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.