NXS 0.00% 27.0¢ next science limited

re: ian whitchurch knows nothing ..... I was going to refrain...

1. 301 Posts.
    re: ian whitchurch knows nothing ..... I was going to refrain from helping this continue. However, towie and tas getting back to me quickly a couple of times today and saving me some time and confirming information and beliefs changed my mind.

This preparedness to help each other shows the good side of HC.

Here are just a couple of reflections. How many degrees are held by the geos that have said "drill here", "keep going" – result a dry well. Oil exploration is a risky uncertain business.

Ian posts in clear specific terms. Being clear and forthright can set you up for criticism - rightly or wrongly. Ian speaks his mind it is up to the reader to agree or disagree and to cross check what they read.

Some prolific posters in HC leave me wondering are they saying it is good or bad, buy or sell and generally the post has no facts or logic. Obviously those posters can never be proven wrong.

If I follow Ian or another poster and the poster is already in the stock and makes more than me so be it. I am happy they were "paid" for generously sharing the results of some hard work and saving me some time.

You can count on your fingers and toes the HC posters that are worth reading and fill a wheel barrow with those that peddle absolute nonsense or are just out and out ramping to catch gullible investors caught up in pass the parcel with the music about to stop.

Investing is as much art as science. No one is going to get it right all the time.

yogie and ian - keep posting I do read your posts. You are both right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.8¢ 27.5¢ 25.8¢ $12.21K 45.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 143465 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.