ZMM 0.00% 1.4¢ zimi limited

imo guys i had faith in this company to come up with the goods...

1. 1,008 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    imo guys i had faith in this company to come up with the goods in regardes to farm out , sometimes with small caps specs is you often tend to overpromise and underdeliver , which i hope is not the case here, but the trading over the past week has made me wary with large orders stacked either side ,someone here is controlling the price action firstly the dumping on the news when the positve news comes out and then the hartlys presentaion with 6 month price target reigniting interest in the stock it seems as though when instos are in this as there is buyer interest so they can sell into . dont worry guys they have done their homework a fair amount of news coming on this stock,so why not take up the placemnet and use .044 as a backstop and sell into it when needed while controlling the price,until there is serious correction in the market where at this stage is a .007 gap that can be sold into, hartleys self interest makes me suspicious ,share price slides last week, then they come out with a report to halt share price decline, knowing fully aware that they have taken up the placemnet imo this would be considered a conflict of interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.773M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91289 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.