ZMM 0.00% 1.4¢ zimi limited

it's gunna get ugly, page-16

1. 650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Yea i gotta agree that we see the true colors of different people at these times.

im sure sandy once his order gets fill will once again be back on board raise the flag and lead the WHN camp on many great praises on its potential and how high the share price can go.

but in the mean time he's gotta do what he's gotta do to get the share price down. i feel ya mate.

for all the mumsy and dadys investors a good place is ASX for announcements for unbiased free market information.

My view is only can head north now, remember, filter out the noise ie: CR that the Sophisticated investors and instos got in at 4.4, remember they are given a good deal so that WHN gets an extra 7mil in the kitty. Its the money they put up for their risk in WHN.

so it wont affect the market, Sophisticated investors are not the likes of mumsy and dadsy investors, they have their own fundamental evaluation in the company.

If we see the 2 additional big players from Exon and BHP plus the Victorian acerage and and 3 not 2 potential JV for the Sychelles, ohhh yea its 3 now, as one more decided to jump on board and not miss the boat.

Also BHP Drilling soon to be done and additional acquisition in the Seychelles that i speculate WHN has the potential to be awarded additional acerage.

If we piece this all together then im sure share price can only head north rather south.

if we think inside the box only and not see the bigger picture then its like saying ohhh the sychelles government who got 5% holding at way lower price then 4.4c must of did a stealthy dump make a few bucks.

im sure the sychelles government arent a mumsy and dadsy investor, they have a long term horizon same as the instos and sophisticated investors who hust got onboard...

so good luck all and id be looking forward when the time comes for sandy to be back on board and then you will see a different tune

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.773M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91289 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.