CST 5.56% 7.6¢ castile resources ltd

its happening- sales double again, page-7

1. 4,086 Posts.
    G'day Maldive.

I have no personal specific information on when the CDC guidelines will be released. I am just old enough to have the necessary experience under my belt to realise that Government authortities operate on a different plane (and timepiece) than we mere mortals.

If I was pressed to make a guess, then the best I could say would be "sometime this (calendar) year".

However, having said that, I am not overly concerned about the CDC guidelines - they will happen and they will be good.

The CDC guidelines are really only one part of a very big story. We already have full approvals in the other major two initial markets of Japan and Europe (each of the same scale as the US market) and are already making sales in these markets. Note that the batch manufactured recently included three lots with three different instruction manuals (destined for different markets).

Japan, I believe, will take up QuantiFERON very rapidly for all the reasons that we already know.

Back in the USA, what is interesting is that even without the CDC guidelines, many TB control authorities have already adopted QuantiFERON-Gold. QuantiFERON-Gold has received enormous recognition in recent times in learned Jourmals (The May issue of JAMA, for example, was saturated with articles about QuantiFERON). The company have continued their long standing marketing direction of bringing the "influencers" on side first. This has now been enormously successfull and there is a huge pent up demand in the USA.

The quarter on quarter doubling of sales over the last three quarters is great - but you ain't seen nothin' yet!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
0.004(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $18.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.6¢ 7.4¢ $4.886K 65.78K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 226091 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 15337 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.