SEN 3.85% 1.4¢ senetas corporation limited

its hard to stay positive and

1. 320 Posts.
    ...think clearly at chaotic n confusing moments like this.Personally I would have thought that there will be a massive dumping and panic selling that it will be 20c by now, surprisingly there are buyers still trying to pick up at current sp.Why dont all the buyers just pull out n see whether Sen will crash completely??? That leads me to come out with a theory ... could the single buyer that had been accumulating 19 mill shares ( according to some previous post) be current IKL group or phaps another new player? or could be a possible straight t/over then without going thru the 1st stage of merger that everyone is talkin abt? or could it be IKL is playing hard ball game that Sen mangement is walking away and taking it away fr them and approaching another player?? All these are just my theories, I'm not trying to ramp the price up cos I know with the current situation all this is beyond any body's control . It is time to look after yourself to sell or to hold , to cut losses or to wait for it to turn around? But my guess whoever has been buying is enjoying buyers market ATM, pls DYOR, IMO only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $21.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $1.306K 100.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 984726 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 359023 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.