CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

it's here, page-46

1. 2,110 Posts.
    Rebel!

Money in the bank with %6 is much better than buying PNOO at 0.2c and regretting it, I told you that before!

"If you actually read the posts, company reports etc....."

which posts that you sound so certain that I didn't read?

the ramping ones ? rest assured mate, I did read a few!

(tripeptofen) Hailed as the best advance in pain relief treatment in 50 years, (not my words do a Google search)

so whose words is it? who said that?, give me one credible source, not the company website or one of those business or stocks forums.

simple really! how can you consider anything the best "advance" in any field if it doesn't have any license to be produced yet, All you can say is it it something that has "potential". so might, maybe, hopefully are words you should use when talking about things like that. not "the best advance in medical history" ok ?

So they have patents and 80% of a USA listed company? and how does that affect shareholders value rebel, how does that make the investment decision a wise and profitable one for pno share or option holders? are these things going to go up in value soon you think ? tell us your reasons, you seem to reading and googling a lot !

"If I give you 11 million....

Trust me, there are so much better things I can do with 11 million than buying a company with questionable management practices. but that is me, and of course each to their own.

101 investors, good point mate, I won't be pressing the point any further. and good luck to you, I am sure it will run for you, so good luck !

Peace!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.