RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Mak, You say that the market has a major distrust of management....

1. 269 Posts.
    Mak,
    You say that the market has a major distrust of management. Have you ever just stopped to think for a minute that the market is far greater than the readers of hot copper. In fact the investing market is far bigger and greater than hot copper. It is a fun forum to gather sentiment from mum and dad investors, but it is not the indicator for investment decisions. It is purely a forum that discusses stocks, that really has no say in market ups and downs. The market is a big pond, and sharks are always circling. Did management ever say directly that they would not accept more than was applied for. Did management ever mislead investors by saying that they would not accept the amount of stock applied for and take advantage of the money on offer? I don't think so. Did management really mislead investors? No, they didn't. Did management ever advise that they would be limiting the shares to only the minimal shares that the dollar value would allow participation. No they didn't. If I owned a pie shop and only had 400 pies available for sale on Saturday, but I had 900 people lining up outside the shop wanting to buy a pie, I,d find a way to satisfy my customers needs whilst increasing my bottom line. It would help me to remain in business, and I would look foolish for not having taken the opportunity to continue the growth of my business. Especially if I had investors in my pie shop that relied on me to grow the business. I like pies.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.