RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

It's here, page-19

1. 7,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 945
    Sunida

I thank you for your earlier reply to my questions which you answered truthfully

I am surmising that you have a good deal of experience in the investment game on the way you answered the questions asked..

I see your point intirely on how you think management are doing a fine job in upgrading the gold numbers and was a wise move on taking the money from the spp as it might of been harder later(bird in the hand if you like),unfortunately not all investors do the research they should, however sometimes and I think we have all done this at some stage we jump in on the honesty and integratey of an experienced professional and very competent management team when they announce BONANZA style Anne's and they get pumped by every man and his dog the share price is taking off, Patto's are pumping and getting placements so the demand for the stock was always going to be heavily in demand and management and Patto's together new this....SO they took the money....now being free carried like yourself I can totally understand your point of view, for the ones that bought on the up and top(myself included)I think this all could of been managed in a totally different way,,,,,the price was rising fast,,,,why????? ...spp.....mdo selling of shares as quick as they could because they needed the money(close ties).. The sp @ 0.003 would of been no good to mdo at that time as they needed the money and a few other scenario's we are all aware of
    So here we are now with o's about to expire and a lot of investors are very possibly going to loose, ok that might be the gamble we take but with the compelling pumps that started this why shouldn't they invest with competent management looking after us,but now mgt because of the path they chose to take and take the money we have had a couple of good Anne's that if they had gone down a different path we could of been looking at a possible sp of 6c plus and o's would be in the money(IMHO)
    Now we all now the cases of PDY and now CDB recently (not suggesting we are in that league)and investors are more wary it seems by the day with all the corruption that is falling upon us..
    My point is from bonanza to riches and then back to mediocre it will take something special to get that trust back, if they keep going and find a drill here and there that is ok, then they are adding to the tonnage they already have, but as of now if they don't upgrade enough is there any guarantee this venture will ever get mined, the price of gold is not as strong as it was not from even two months ago, will it drop further???if it does even with the low costs it will probably be unlikely,S o the results have to keep coming, so lets say in 3 months time and funds are short and the results have only been of average quality where are they going to go for the money, it certainly won't be to the market because they won't fall for it again, so then to Patto's and dilute
    IF mgt took the $700k and mdo kept there shares in escrow like they were suppose too, quite simply I think we would all be applauding mgt now with a very healthy sp, because the average Anne's and the two better Anne's would have lost no traction before hand

My investment was 45k on 0's at an average of 15, I sold out at 9 to protect capital when I lost the faith,,,if mgt can substantially prove beyond any doubt and without any games being played then I would certainly reconsider this investment, until then I will be on the side lines hoping it turns for the ones left in

Matt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.