GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Sorry if i havent read all the posts but are Macquarie really...

1. 252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Sorry if i havent read all the posts but are Macquarie really serious about their job when they put this out yesterday?? 46c valuation ...and 10c for SDV ???? they gotta be kidding ...sore losers thats what they are!!!!

Macquarie raises its price target for lithium miner Galaxy Resources (GXY.AU) by 53% to A$0.46 after putting a value on its Sal de Vida venture in Argentina for the first time. The brokerage values the Sal de Vida project at A$199M, or A$0.10/share, adding its long-term forecast for lithium carbonate prices of US$6,750/ton is well below Galaxy's US$11,000/ton assumption in its investment plan. Still, Galaxy has ticked several boxes so far. It recently made its maiden shipment of spodumene concentrate from its Mt Cattlin project in Western Australia, and secured strong pricing for its products in 2017. "Translating this success to earnings and increasing market share through expansion are, in our view, the key long-term catalysts for the company," says Macquarie, which stays at underperform. GXY last traded at A$0.56. ([email protected]; @dwinningWSJ)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.