APX 6.06% $1.40 appen limited

In my perspective, Appen operates as a labor recruitment...

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    In my perspective, Appen operates as a labor recruitment enterprise enriched with an extensive reservoir of data. Although they currently feature a selection of products, their strategic intent involves expanding further within this market in the times ahead. Despite revealing a 24% decline in revenue, they have absorbed a concurrent increase of approximately 20% in labor-related expenses. This surge in costs has been a noticeable trend over the past year, and it aligns with the challenges encountered by construction firms in the present scenario. It's important to note that this phase is transient, and upcoming costs are likely to reflect these current levels and they should be able to charge accordingly. With a market capitalization of 238 million dollars and holding approximately 85 million Australian dollars, their Cash burn in the current half amounts to only 11 million dollars. Taking all aspects into account, their performance doesn't seem as unfavorable as one might assume. Considering the potential for a takeover and the circumstances, I regard this stock as an appealing prospect for speculative investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.40
Change
0.080(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $312.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.32 $1.46 $1.26 $25.35M 18.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 69460 $1.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.41 45000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
APX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.