LYC 0.00% $6.80 lynas rare earths limited

Aushed,Your opinion is just as valid as ProjectUl the reality of...

1. 3,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Aushed,

Your opinion is just as valid as ProjectUl the reality of the situation is NO one can predict what will happen to the markets in 6 months time. You and I are not god therefore we can not foresee what is unknown to us.

Tell any Linc investor a few months ago that in 1 month their share price would be above $2 and they would accuse you of been a lambda.

Also at the investor conference you attended in Hong Kong last year the projections that they have given out is valid at that moment only given the information they know at hand.

None of them for example predicted that the Japan Prime Minister Abe would decide to go on a full blow aggressive monetary expansion and I am sure this would effect the global economy in some way and how it will affect REEs no one knows for sure.

You prediction about the REE market is accurate only to the extent that the market behaves right smack ban in the middle of the bell curve and there is no blackswan events fat tail taken into your projections. You and i know in 2013 there is guaranteed at least 1 blackswan event in the global markets.

Also you and I can not forsee that there was going to be a quake which caused a Tsunami in Japan and i am sure after the Tsuinami None of us here predicted this would help an opposition politician's campaign to destroy Lynas.

Therefore your price projection of Lynas is equally just as valid as ProjectUl's prediction.

Say if you are at the poker table and you have pocket AA the best starting hand in poker and your opponent has Pocket KK and you manage to entice him to put all his money and chips in the middle you are a favorite preflop with 5 cards to come with an 80% edge and him have a 20% advantage. Its no guarantee as 1 in 5 times he will give you a bad beat.

In my humble opinion as much as i respect your knowledge, even if you have the pocket AA you can never laugh at someone else's hand (prediction) because there is no guarantee at the poker table and hence the stock market

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.80
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.356B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.85 $6.89 $6.77 $9.256M 1.356M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12357 $6.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.80 13181 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.