NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Fact - unless you know something no one else does - saying...

1. 180 Posts.
    Fact - unless you know something no one else does - saying XStrata has walked is 100% pure speculation.

...and it still seems mighty odd to me that a company like XStrata would include reference (in a relatively recent report on worldwide operations) to Garatau as being a major PGM source by 2015, when they don't think it's viable and have walked away from it...i still can't figure that one?

Anyway, since all any of us can really do is speculate...

Some kind of deal is going to need to be done with Anglo/ARM, otherwise further unwanted legal challenges.

As i understand it (correct me if wrong), XStrata exclusivity on agreed terms is 90 days after release of BFS. So if we release the BFS before reaching a settlement agreement with Anglo/ARM, then XStrata immediately walk as the whole thing is going to be too much trouble.

If we can strike a settlement agreement with Anglo/ARM that does not affect XStrata's share in any way, then we release the BFS and let XStrata make their decision without having to worry about Anglo/ARM challenges...

Like some have said, maybe Anglo don't really give a toss about Garatau...heck "they don't need it" "why would they want it when they have 100 years worth already".

Just more speculation to throw into the pot.

I'll say Hold in Hope as i don't have the Kahunas to buy more, and whats in is prepared to go all the way.

Regards,

DYOR
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.