it's islam vs all of us! dont be fooled, page-29

1. 29,671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    ir jones: it's islam vs all of us! dont be foole sure, the population may be muslim, but the saddam hussein possibly is not. the americans probably like a man like saddam in charge, because he would keep the religious fanatics at bay. australia may be considered a christian country (well maybe, a few years ago, it was), but we had bob hawke as a prime minister, and he was atheist

as a bit of a side line. my wonderful wife, who is from the ukraine, and who is going to english lessons, tells me that there is a woman from iran, and a woman from iraq in her class, but they avoid each other. maybe it is because of different muslim beliefs

frankly we should be importing more women, from russia, than people from some other parts of the world. the years of communism, ensured that they do not have the same religious problems, as other immigrants. was it malcolm frazer that scared the electorate about "reds under the beds". frankly, i do not care if they are under the bed, or on top of the bed, but they are wonderful women

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.