VMT 4.00% 12.0¢ vmoto limited

its just a waiting game

1. 149 Posts.
    Hi all,

Not much fun in the market at the moment so I thought I would have a hard look at my stocks.

I have always been bullish on vmt and even without my rose coloured glasses on, I can't see why they won't come good and at the very least, outperform the market over the next 12 months. I keep coming back to the fact that they have most probably gazumped (great word that) their competitors with the establishment of their production facility in China. This is solid gold. The only issue for mine is a fairly tight cash position but this was addressed at the AGM and with the exception of the projected upturn in February (the results for the 3rd quarter won't be out for another 6 weeks or so), everything that was outlined has happened. As best as I can read financial statements, the factory is unencumbered and must have value in a debt raising so as long as sales are progressing , this company is solid.

In my last post, I speculated that vmt is a standout for some form of corporate activity. With the factory now presumably starting to crank up after the receipt of the certification, vmt is getting even more attractive. I think that rivals/suitors will be drawn to them by the current ridiculous valuation. Under this scenario, it will then be up to Patrick and the boys to get fair value if this is a path they want to travel.

Either takeover or keep the current course - I firmly believe good times ahead either way. Its all just a waiting game although unlike a heap of stocks out there, vmt can make a strong and very plausible case for its future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 12.0¢ $1.695K 14.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5874 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 1759 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.