WCN 7.14% 1.5¢ white cliff minerals limited

Hi Dearly and all, My best guess is that this company will sell...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Dearly and all,

My best guess is that this company will sell out the exploration assets for a song and if the current management team can secure new employment with the new owners this will be considered well ahead of any shareholder value in my opinion.

This new group of sophisticated investors as they call themselves are showing a great deal of confidence in the director’s as is the clown that provided the recent unsecured loan to maintain the directors life style payments.

I guess these guys can ignore the recent history and continue to feel confident and sophisticated if they so choose; however, I personally would like to think I was exercising a little more intelligence on this matter.

As I see your sentiment is Sell you should be pleased to be able to do so with a 50% premium to the next batch of the Billion odd shares at $0.002.

I realise that is probably not the best outcome for this vicious cash burning enterprise; however, one should be thankful of small mercies.

It will be interesting to see how this next CR proceeds because if this Billion low ball share issue fails shareholders are going have to think long and hard about the future. Confidence and shareholder sophistication will assist little in my view in the face of yet another failure to deliver from our dynamic-duo!

I wish you better luck with your future investments.

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $24.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $35.35K 2.357M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 392718 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1162891 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.