WCN 9.52% 1.9¢ white cliff minerals limited

It's just cheap, page-17

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi once again Dearly and all,
    Just thinking once again after my previous post, Todd during his recent proactive-investor interview has expressed his wish to complete the additional 8-10,000 M drilling of the Aucu lease this year and presumably he has some idea of how this will be planned and funded, it is after all his apparent area of expertise.

Mike on the other hand has made it very clear that a London listing is high on his personal agenda.

If there is to be any funding shortfall after the upcoming CR I do hope that as it’s clearly this 8-10,000 M drilling will be of most value to the long suffering shareholders I hope the available money is first applied to the drilling that Todd has planned.

As I and many others have previously expressed the folly of a London listing at this present time, I feel it would beyond belief if any funds are to be diverted from this additional 8-10,000 M drilling during 2017 program to the cost of a London listing.

Let’s hope this apparent new group of sophisticated investors Glory speaks of have similar thoughts on how best the limited funds should be applied!

Once again just me thinking out aloud.

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $30.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $77.88K 3.863M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2331227 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 4593531 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.