WCN 9.52% 1.9¢ white cliff minerals limited

It's just cheap, page-4

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Glory and all,

“with a market cap after rights issue of under $7m , this is cheap”

I’m pleased you think this is cheap at 0.3 of a cent and 50% above the next lot of stock coming your way. With close onto 3 Billion shares on issue if the next one of the current 3-4 year series of CR’s is successful you should have plenty of time to stock up these shares at such the bargain price you mention!

I’m sure anyone with active brain cells could find a much better place to put their explorer punting money particularly given the current management plans. 3-4 more years of low ball CR’s before even considering any mining and diverting $1 to $1.5 million dollars away from exploration activities to suit the directors London (listing) life style. True this company has some interesting ground but if it’s just going to stay that way for another 3-4 years I can’t see any reason to rush to buy this stock.

With respect I would suggest you ask Todd to give you a written guarantee that the firmly promised (Video interview) additional 8-10 thousand M drilling program will be completed during this 2017 campaign before you take out your cheque book. With a proviso that he will personally re-pay you in full all you outlay on this next CR if he fails once again to deliver.

If you can obtain that and are happy to wait until mining suits the current management you may be OK. So fill your boots and buy up as many of what you see are cheap shares and good luck with it!

Bonanza grades and Gold amenable to easy free mining and the qualified existence of fairies at the bottom of my garden are all in the same category in my opinion.

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.