SPX 0.00% 1.0¢ spenda limited

it's just the beginning for Cirralto!, page-11109

1. 311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2127
    No deception, oversights, mistakes....People move in and out of the top 20 regularly and this isn't public knowledge in general except in company reports when required. It doesn't mean the public can't find out, but there is usually no need or interest. . I was a top 20 holder, then more shares were released which pushed me out of the top 20. Then I bought more and was back in, then sold some and was back out. I am currently accumulating and would expect to be top 20 again in the months ahead . Many big investors have sold down heads and converted options. Others have taken a substantial profit on behalf of their clients, as they should have. I have no doubt all Canary Capital investors would be pleased with their investment. Top 20 at any given point is, in my opinion, irrelevant, as it is fluid, not static. So whilst the changes you point out are interesting, they do not signal anything untoward, nor do they signal a downward trend of investor sentiment. What would be more interesting is looking at how many smaller shareholders had increased their holdings, because the ground swell of smaller investors who have gone in boots and all is much more indicative of the faith and belief more and more people are having in CRO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $4.104K 410.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3219998 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 649583 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.