SPX 20.0% 0.8¢ spenda limited

it's just the beginning for Cirralto!, page-11480

1. 998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    hey clown 2 Rob80, dont say I am not nice to you, I decide to spend my precious time and enlighten you today

1. what do you mean by one year trend line? maybe draw us a chart? I dont think you know what you are talking about

2. who told you 3 institutional investors are "THREE PARTIES"? whilst placements have been made through three institutional channels, these channels are made up of multiple individual investors who are actually holding the shares.

3. you said " if the gap is to be filled then it looks like 4 cents to me with short term support at 6 cents? " You need to go back to your charting school, how can 6c be a support when if the share price goes to 4c?????

This is what charting tell me OK?
    we can see the gap at 6.2c, UNLESS the share price CLOSED at 6.2c (intraday day low doesn't count), otherwise the gap will remain as a main supporting zone, if share price FINISHED the day at "6.2c" the gap is then "CLOSED" which means this GAP SUPPORT is gone, and share price will move further down to test another gap at around 5.8c (this was the gap happened on 14th of Jan-15th of Jan which never closed since). Charting is about probabilities, you dont predict step 3 until you hit step 2, so lets see if 6.2c closed first. Let me also add one more thing----DO YOU KNOW 200MA IS SITTING AT AROUND 5.7C? THIS WILL BE A SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPPORT.........so calling 4c now is just very uneducated..

I WANT YOU TO IMPROVE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.002(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $47.86K 5.309M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4592499 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 455549 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.