SPX 9.09% 1.2¢ spenda limited

This is a good point, however you are openly admitting this is...

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    This is a good point, however you are openly admitting this is an MVP (minimal viable product) at this stage, with some of what they are trying to do it appears they still need POC (proof of concept)

If I was buying this business outright at the current time I would struggle to justify a market cap above 10 million. Additionally taking this feature list I would say Joe Bloggs could get this developed for under half a bar. So the value comes with the management team, contracts e.t.c in place.

My valuation of the management team would put a significant dent in the market cap not increase it.

Then there's the contracts everyone goes on and on about the visa and Mastercard deal. Imagine a payment gateway that did not take visa or Mastercard its ridiculous! Without this in place they have nothing.

Then to add on to this there's the fact that CRO still do not even own Spenda!

Still significantly overvalued in my opinion at this stage. People's valuations are based on what may happen if all the boxes get ticked there is a long way to go and to date they management team are not demonstrating they can grow this business at the pace required to become a big player in the market.

Correct me if im wrong but their current turn over could be rivaled by an ice cream van.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.