SPX 11.1% 0.8¢ spenda limited

That's good and it's great to have confidence in your holdings ....

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    That's good and it's great to have confidence in your holdings . Whether you bought ages ago or just on Friday.

And I reckon you can find a lot in what you are looking for in his final reply to you....where he says the company is the same as it was last week. And that is such a cliche stock standard answer from any MD where their share price is under extreme pressure and in decline.

However I would argue it is very much a different company from say back on the 19th April when the Independent Experts Report was released to the market. Especially given these couple of statements which were made very very clear by Bentley's Corporate Finance report of ' Fair and Reasonable ' value.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3162/3162957-13400658babbdde6f1b7375c120efce3.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3162/3162959-60b88ada0ef85631e6dc54442c266b8c.jpg

And I'm not so sure why I should believe his statement that the company is indeed the same company at the time of his reply to you to that of say even when quarterly activities statements were put out on 29th April ( or virtually a week ago ). Because there were many expecting better Corporate reporting or at least the same as which they had set the standard for and benchmark to those which are pretty much accepted practise by other peer group Fintech's. And absolute customer numbers and revenue per customer are basic minimum reporting requirements for this Industry in my opinion.

So he goes on to speak in his reply to your question of increasing customer numbers as well as ARPU yet could not bring themselves to even report these numbers on a consistent basis from that of Quarter 1 and 2 to that of 3.

So in my view , if you are going to claim that customer numbers and ARPU are increasing to a random social media reply to an even more rando shareholder on a Saturday morning ........a shareholder who on the one hand claims to be long the stock , and yet on the other hand doesn't appear to have researched much of the information which has been readily available and on offer , then you ought to be able to report these number to ALL shareholders in the real world of obligations and compliance quarterly reporting.

So I would argue the company is different to that of last week or last quarter . Especially in the information the Company wishes to pick and choose from in reporting to its shareholders.
    And the fact of the matter is that they are well behind their touted $45 average revenue from Customers .....and well below those forecast assumptions given to the Independent Expert of $100,000 ( $300,000 per quarter ) average customer monthly income from Spenda services ( ie payments ) together with the $50,000 ( $150,000 per quarter ) average monthly income from SaaS services .

And these folks are just a few reasons why the SP has been sold down. There are others as well , but I will leave those for another discussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $6.632K 739.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5998 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 9 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.