SPX 10.0% 1.1¢ spenda limited

it's just the beginning for Cirralto!, page-11793

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    That's right . That's pretty much when the downtrend started....or at least at the beginning when the ' Fear ' and penny would have dropped......so yes.

And as far as I have read .....and I have read every single post , my post below was the very first to have indicated a price below 6.0 cents and heading toward the 5.0 cents level for the heads and just over the conversion price for the Options. .

So what's up with your question ......you don't think....that I do my own charting TA on top of all the obvious Fundamental stuff Common man get real.

So yes you need to pay a visit to ALL my posts from around this time to get a feel for what's going on.......including the one below from the 6th May which I've highlighted one of the key paragraphs.

But you know everything right ..... what.png because you are an Accountant. Heads up though pal......so am I. And one who has been in the business much longer than you.

Post #: 52987904

" In fact quite the opposite will happen when a little bit of fear and market failure presents itself , and then in this scenario , the drops get bigger without the support of further BUY volumes. So it is my belief that they will now ' revert ' back to just over the conversion price level. And of course we know they don't move in isolation to the heads , so the heads will revert back to a similar retrace to that of SPT and back to around 5.0 cents. That is my opinion based on these relationships and the existing Chart. What goes up very fast as we all know comes back down just as fast. "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.