SPX 8.33% 1.1¢ spenda limited

it's just the beginning for Cirralto!, page-12509

1. 1,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    As a holder, I am getting a little concerned at the repeated promises of riches after the merger that have yet to eventuate, the Appstab valuation, the sweet deals that the messiah AF seems to garnish himself with, and the regurgitation of the same old presentations by a guy I have long suspected of having better sales skills and talkability than business acumen. So I did some searching, and alarm bells are ringing loud....

AF has been here before, in the IPT/MTIC brawl.
    Is he a serial beneficiary?!

Eerily familiar circumstances such as:
    "...has the opportunity of becoming Australia's most successful software company."
    "...main claim to fame was that it had the most share issues of any company in Australia last financial year."
    "....is developing a method of making secure payments over the internet. It will use the SET protocol developed by MasterCard and Visa,..."
    "....directors and staff have a vision for MTIC to become a dominant global e-commerce player."
    "...Adrian has an executive service agreement under which he receives nearly $250,000 a year for a duration of three years."
    "...Another issue is that shareholders approved the MTIC takeover without ever seeing any numbers or forecasts."
    "....The punters who forked out $3.6 million last April for an issue at 24¢ are dripping blood."

Here is the link:
    www.
    aye eff arrr .com
    /politics/ipts-peace-passeth-all-understanding-20010112-k0utr
    Last edited by wrcmad: 02/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $50.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $12.20K 1.109M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 711844 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 10570437 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.