SPX 0.00% 1.1¢ spenda limited

it's just the beginning for Cirralto!, page-12676

1. 1,147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    "what stock at this end of the market isn't?"

Hello? Many! You have to look hard for them but there they are. China MeidongAuto, FriendTimes, TenPao, China Medical System, Hyfusin Group. Only some names with profits. Chalice mining, Calibre mining, Robex resources. And I'm going to stop here because the list is very long.
    Before you answer let me tell you once again the different between cro and chn for example. One is techno, what means once you have your product your expenses are really low but good luck catching new consumers. (cro) will happen? who knows? you are betting. Now Chn, miner, before was lossing money, yes, the same with cro, the different is once they found their resource all what they have to do is wait for buyers, don't need even looking for them. They will come because we are talking about raw materials. All what you need is patience. Are you betting? I don't think so. You are investing.
    I also don't like that there is so much public participation in the company register.
    Don't forget that although this campany has never made money, you have been paying manager's salaries for more than a decade.
    I like the idea, but I think in my country and in my neighbouring countries in Europe people is not going to use it. CRO wants you as a company, pay them to do something that you father, and his father before him have been doing. I don't know Australia but Europe is made up of small local businesses. Non-one is going to use this product in Europe. May be 30% of the 10% of big companies? That's nothing for 200M M.C and HUGE MAY BE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.