SPX 0.00% 1.0¢ spenda limited

it's just the beginning for Cirralto!, page-12817

1. 1,707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 767
    In relation to the first part; I said "for example" - "there's bound to be some people holding those shares who have to sell. For example due to a conflict of interest now that they work for a competitor etc." I did not state that some had, I used it as an example of why some may have to sell, just as some may have to sell due to any other unforeseen circumstance.

I have not left out anything, it's quite clear from the documents that 200 million shares have been issued to 'Related Party Vendors' with a 12 month escrow and 624 million shares have been issued to 'Unrelated Party Vendors' without anything stating they are under any form of escrow. Other shares that have been issued and escrowed were not part of the conversation. I never stated that any had or would be dumped, or that I believe any of the directors of Appstablishment would sell their shares now that they are tradable. In fact I have said repeatedly that I believe the share price has held up well with the added dilution.

I also do not believe the "big players" you have mentioned bought in for a quick buck, again I have never said that. I am also accumulating more at these prices as I believe the best is still yet to come and this company will far exceed most peoples expectations. I am not concerned with day to day fluctuations of the share price, unless it means my buy orders set below the current price hit and I add to my holding. I have tuned out a lot from the bickering on these threads, much for this reason..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $8.198K 875.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1090652 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4392574 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.