SPX 0.00% 0.8¢ spenda limited

In your view, what should be happening now that isn't? Do you...

1. 728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    In your view, what should be happening now that isn't? Do you want a mid quarter revenue update or something?

I know it's hard to watch the SP decline, but nothing fundamental has changed from 4 months ago. Markets are heavily manipulated and SP's constantly jump up and down for reasons that nothing to do with a stock's fundamentals.

This stock was heavily hyped, and as a result there are probably a lot of investors on the register with short term horizons. A lot of these people probably made a lot of money on the ASX last year, and are looking for to book capital losses. For many of those that bought in at 10c+ and who are looking for quick and easy money, selling CRO prior to June 30 and offsetting losses against gains made elsewhere makes a lot of sense.

I've got a lot of CRO, but I'm happy to put my faith in the product and wait. I can't understand how CRO made sense to people in February, but four months later, with everything more or less on track (but with the SP down) the stock is so worthless that the same people are willing to sell at 5 cents.

This could end badly, or it could end spectacularly. I'm happy to wait and see.
    Last edited by 15021981: 17/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $5.233K 659.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 7627966 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4085417 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.