SPX 8.33% 1.1¢ spenda limited

it's just the beginning for Cirralto!, page-12918

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    I think the point that is valid is a stock on the rise is a good sign. A stock on the decline is not a good sign (unless your shorting) This stock is on the decline for many reasons, that will not change without announcements, positive movement and proof the management can grow this company. I think this could go significantly lower and rightly so.

With the losses this company currently makes and turnover, if you was valuing this business as is TODAY how could you possibly value it at more than 2-3 million? Potential right?

Everyone's investing on the potential, of what it could be worth if they dot all those i's and cross all those t's - so until the market sees CRO management demonstrating they can grow this company at the speed required its not going anywhere fast IMO. i's need dotting and t's need crossing.

Before people laugh off the valuation what is it they have that has value? Only way this software has value comes with USERS until they can demonstrate significant growth in USERS and then demonstrate they can keep them users on board and they don't all drop off after a month or two its not worth much at all.

People go on and on about the Visa/Mastercard and Fiserv agreement - A payment gateway that does not have ability to process visa and Mastercard is worthless Its not a great deal its an absolute necessity

Before you go on the attach come back with how you can value this company today! not just on hope or potential TODAY!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.