SPX 0.00% 0.7¢ spenda limited

Since the beginning of this month, GOAT has been on his toes...

1. 98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Since the beginning of this month, GOAT has been on his toes along with his team biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png. News after news coming through. I did not expect them to be this quick after June. Quite frankly speaking, I never thought they would have this many plans with the product they have and the kind of work they do. But I was surprised to see how much effort they are putting up to make it BIG cool.png. Now that we are in a phase where its ready to go aggressive in terms of getting more and more recognition, we should show a little more confidence in AF's skills and expertise. I do not get it, why some of us want to become millionaires overnight. Why our confidence is shaking? Did his plans change? Did the product change? FUNDAMENTALS? Last year, when I started following CRO, I honestly did not know how big this could be or how far this could go, but with back to back interviews and AF's vision, I have no doubt about the future of CRO. It has so much to offer.

I would like to add here that I never expected 30 cents right after coming out of trading-halt/suspension eek.png. Would have been a disaster in my opinion if it had gone over 10C even eek.png. Slow growth is good growth. So much negativity I have been seeing from the people on HC regarding CRO for the last few months, who do not even hold this beauty. I fail to understand their motive. I mean what is the purpose of wasting your time and embarrassing yourself when you know your existence is only for a limited time (until you get ignored). Why this sarcasm? Why do you have to come on these forums and do this? When you are not even invested in the company.

As much as I want the SP to go up north quickly (like everyone else), I also understand, the market does not work like that. Things take time and good things take longer smile.png. People start blaming the GOAT, the management, without any evidence mad.png. I do not call this down-ramping, I call it "utter stupidity" frown.png. I am nobody to advise or suggest anything to anyone but some people spreading negativity need to just grow up. Stop being so sarcastic. Stop being so negative, so self-centred.

I am patiently, tightly and confidently holding CRO, as I strongly believe that there is much more to come. All the ones, spreading positivity, keep up the good work. You guys are amazing and the best. And @maya.m, please do not be sad, good times will come, soon. You, along with most of the people on this forum, are a motivation for many, including mesmile.png.

On a lighter note, this Fresh Supply guy is hilarious biggrin.png, either his account is being handled by a kid or we are mistaking him for someone else biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png. Whatever it is, he makes me laugh through his tweets/responses tongue.png.

Keep calm, stay focused and confident, wait for the beast to be unleashed, DYOR and ohh, one important thing to remember...

It's just the beginning for Cirralto!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $3.195K 473.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 14820788 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 10565300 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.