SPX 14.3% 0.8¢ spenda limited

it's just the beginning for Cirralto!, page-13631

1. 6,033 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 874
    CW, l'm confident alright,... not selling a single one of my shares, but how often are they going to allow these things to happen, being rebuked and made to look amateurish by the ASX surely is a big knock on our management, ...who were forced to eat humble pie.

Sure the Company and it's fundamentals look an outstandingly great investment opportunity at this end of the market with such a low SP,.. but the human element has tripped up again with poor decision making. (not good enough)
    I don't know if AF drove these announcements personally, it was probably his decision to go to a trading halt,... but from now on l think the key decisions need to be made by the executive body to avoid this type of fruitless and humiliating situation ever happening again.

Everything is in place, they are delivering, and we will be a great Company no doubt,... but we need to be sure there's no possible way this ASX mob can legally deny any announcement request in the immediate future with our credibility on the line.
    The SP is solid and l expect many onboarders coming now the dust has cleared, and they realise it was just a momentary glitch that's fixed.
    Let's get tough and plough in hard and turn it to our advantage,.. we will rise above this without a doubt.

gltah.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $32.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $64K 9.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 9043528 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3838103 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.17pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.