SPX 0.00% 1.0¢ spenda limited

it's just the beginning for Cirralto!, page-14075

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 262

In opinion.

So just who is left selling their CRO shares? And maybe more importantly why? These are the questions I often ask myself?

Why would someone want to sell their CRO shares now…when you consider the following:

1. If you wanted any further confirmation that Fintech including BNPL is a BIG GORILLA just go and ask those who continued to short APT over these recent weeks what the Gorilla did to them this morning.

2. Cirralto has demonstrated its ability to make some BIG moves and partnerships with some of the biggest Global players and with the promise of going to the NEXT LEVEL of integration with the likes of Mastercard and other global financial services business with more details clearly set to be announced in the near term.

3. The EXPONENTIAL scale of the revenue model that Cirralto is developing is OFF the charts and that’s using modest take-up assumptions. As the MD has just suggested in the Webinar the take-up rates are running higher than their modest expectations.

4. Cirralto is a multi-faceted financial business solution that solves a range of very real and VERY LARGE financial headaches for both large businesses as well as their customers.

5. Cirralto is THE PIONEER in providing technically complex and difficult to replicate FINTECH solutions to the HUGE B2B market.

6. The commercial B2B sums of money that Cirralto will be transacting will DWARF those of the soon to be acquired consumer B2C BNPL giant Afterpay. Think a SEA of debt management as opposed to merely a warehouse of debt.

7. Cirralto continues to be de-risked extremely quickly with the completion of vital IP acquisitions in recent months, ZERO DEBT and a very healthy bank balance of $21.4M

8. The Cirralto share price will very quickly follow the exponential growth trajectory as soon as the market catches on to the RISK/REWARD ratio here considering Cirralto’s business model and partnership opportunities are GLOBAL and ENORMOUS.

9. Cirralto executives have already been talking about plans for their venture into the huge and highly valued US FINTECH market that very handsomely values pioneering FINTECH disruptors.

So, coming back to my earlier question then, I can only see 2 or maybe 3 reasons for sellers ditching their Cirralto shares now or for that matter over the next 6-12 months:

1. Retail sellers are getting intimidated by the share price games of the BIG fish who are most definitely starting to circle what is a very quickly growing whale as they look to scare off the smaller fish getting in their way from securing the best position to ride the wake of this ever-growing Blue Whale - which by the way just happens to be, appropriately, the largest animal to have EVER EXISTED or;

2. Sellers might be worried about a correction in the US markets risking current valuations or finally;

3. Some sellers possibly just have no idea what they are doing and or little patience to HODL through some market gyrations.

Is Cirralto overvalued based on what numerically was just released in the quarterly? Maybe…Probably even. Could I care less? No way.

This is plainly a story about the future. A future that is quickly unfolding before our eyes and has already handsomely rewarded long and medium-term investors.

If you thought APT was big you’ve never swum up close to a Blue Whale, a whale that could bring life-changing rewards to those with some vision and a little patience to hold.

Can I suggest to all astute investors DYOR, don’t miss the bus and catch this whale now? In the recent words of the MD himself….. ” You won’t want to miss this one” .

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3424/3424770-e51648c8095b8dd7638092bc82c6a6f7.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $8.198K 875.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1090652 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4392574 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.