SPX 0.00% 0.7¢ spenda limited

I got in nearly a year ago in the 3's, the way I see it nothing...

1. 343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    I got in nearly a year ago in the 3's, the way I see it nothing has has changed for me here. I got in because of the plan and vision of AF the goate.
    To me what he said and what I read back in June/July 2020 is coming to fruition albeit with some nice surprises on the way.
    Was Mastercard and Visa always in the plans? Only one man knows the answer to that.
    Don't get me wrong, I had some serious doubts when the share price plummeted and this place was raided by the down ramping story tellers.
    I won't be swayed either way by anyone on this forum as I didn't even know this forum existed when i was first looking at this stock.
    Personally I've enjoyed the banter here and trying to eek out some more info from the more knowledgeable posters good and bad.
    Like some other posters have said, when you watch him on the web chats, AF is squirming in his chair trying to answer the questions but holding back so much info that he is dying to get out.
    The next few weeks and months is what I am looking forward to, lets all try and be nice and civil to each other and if you block out all the ridiculous down ramping like I have, you will enjoy it even more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $21.01K 3.002M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 14754600 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2457723 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.