SPX 0.00% 0.9¢ spenda limited

Summary of the ****** interview:1. Fresh supply tracks and makes...

1. 311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2127
    Summary of the ****** interview:
    1. Fresh supply tracks and makes visible operational data to off-set the risks of loaning funds into the Agri sector- David specifically gave the example of calves moving across the food chain to end up on dinner plates. Adrian said,' we can offer better priced finance for being a good farmer.'
    2. This lending into the Agri space is significant because it is an area where existing finance arrangements are very unsatisfactory or prohibitive to many primary producers, thus allowing CRO/Fresh Supply to fill a huge gap.
    3. The relationship between the 2 companies has already earned them $70m in contracts, and I must assume that these are the contracts they tried unsuccessfully to inform the market of last month. No names supplied, and no ASX announcement allowed, but I can see why CRO thought this was a price sensitive announcement that should have been disclosed.
    4. Both CRO and FFS are partnered with MasterCard and are working with farmers internationally in USA and Latin America.
    5. Adrian stated that the relationship between the companies was viewed as long term.
    6. The debt warehouse was again mentioned, and Adrian said this arm of the business would be grown independent of their other services.
    7. CRO is 'spoilt for demand' but are focused on consolidating their payment services and tech channel- the development of the tech channel will allow them to duplicate their existing transactions (in Agri business), into other sectors of the market.
    8. Adrian indicated that they were currently experiencing growth in personnel (to meet demand) and also in the types of customer, (which I took to imply much bigger players than before)
    In summary, this was a huge interview, because it gave a clear insight into what is happening right now, where they are headed in the future, and gave more than breadcrumbs of information about deals they have done. No wonder they need a 'debt Red Sea".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $6.44K 715.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4388178 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 150903 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.36am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.