SPX 9.09% 1.2¢ spenda limited

it's just the beginning for Cirralto!, page-14844

1. 12,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15650
    Ha ha ha .......oh Lithiumbum ....you crack me up . You know you're so.....soo funny ......biggrin.png

But as usual on this forum they purposefully leave out and snub their noses at the best comments.

Like for instance , I would of said something along the lines of ' Cheech and Chong ' mainly because I don't know what exactly people are smokin on this forum. My second choice immediately after that would have to be ' Harry and Lloyd ' from Dumb and Dumber ...followed closely by ' Jay and Silent Bubbles ' ....oh sorry that should be ' Bob' instead of bubbles - my bad.....redface.png

Then there is Tango and Cash , Riggs and Murtaugh if your go is the ' Aussies ' in action ....or even Hannibal Lector Clarice who favor a nice ' Chianti ' with their meal. But at the end as there is ONLY ONE GOAT in ALI , it has to be ' Cosell and Ali ' for the ultimate knock-out punchy DUO.

Either way , and whichever way you choose , these two which they are trying to compare would not hold a candle to any of the ones I have mentioned.......wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.