SPX 11.1% 1.0¢ spenda limited

it's just the beginning for Cirralto!, page-14857

1. 739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    I think big things are coming this week. I really am excited about CRO and it's potential over the coming months and years. I truly believe we have something special here. HOLD STRONG guys, Adrian has had this planned for a long time and it's all finally starting to come together. I hope to be able to use this money in the next few years to set up my life and hopefully give back to the community. I hope this does become a blue chip stock and does pay dividends one day, but for the meantime stay in there, keep on figuring out what MasterCard has planned and watch this space, because before we know it, things are gonna change! Adrian has literally delivered on everything he has said, as well as this, the company always meets their goals. Remember they have had to hold back the reins from demand as they want to do this correctly. We have something special here and all us holders know it. The floodgates are bursting to be released any moment now.

I can't wait to see where we'll be by Christmas, this time next year and in the coming 5-10 years. Bring it on.

Cheers,
    James

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $2.109K 231.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 10001408 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4124830 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.