SPX 0.00% 0.7¢ spenda limited

THE STOCK IS NOT THE COMPANY AND THE COMPANY IS NOT THE STOCKI...

1. 98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52

THE STOCK IS NOT THE COMPANY AND THE COMPANY IS NOT THE STOCK

I came across Jeff Bezos's (The Amazon Astronaut) interview from September 2018 (The David Rubenstein Show), where he said:

"At the peak of the internet bubble, our stock peaked some around $113 and then after the internet bubble, you know busted open, our stock went down to $6, from a $113 to $6 in less than a year. My annual shareholder that year starts with a one word sentence and that one word sentence is the word "ouch". eek.pngconfused.png

In a response to a question that how did his company survive, where most of the companies in the dot-com era were out of business, he said:

The whole period is very interesting because the "STOCK IS NOT THE COMPANY" and the "COMPANY IS NOT THE STOCK". And so as I watched the stock fall from $113 to $6, I was also watching all of our internal business metrics, a number of customers, profit per unit, you know, everything you can imagine, defects etc. Every single thing about the business was getting better and fast. And so, as the stock price was going the wrong way, everything inside the company was going the right way. So we did not need to go back to the capital markets, me did not need more money. The only reason, you know, a financial bust, like the internet bubble bursting, is you know, it makes it really hard to raise money but you know we already had the money we needed so we just needed to continue to progress.

All I see is the vision behind the product smile.png. I believe CRO has come a long way. Last 12 months have been amazing for the company, given the circumstances (lockdowns, pressures, liabilities etc), we have performed well. This is the next big thing in my opinion and the strong holders will definitely understand how far this can go and most importantly, sustain. Acquisitions, contacts, larger network, international recognition, will give CRO the opportunity of a lifetime to show its potential to the world.

Amazon drops from $113 to $6 but the management has nothing to worry about because of the confidence in their product. And CRO drops from $0.20 to $0.06 and we start criticising the management frown.pngfrown.pngfrown.png. The problem with human psyche is that when we see a successful business or a businessman, we say, oh, look they got lucky. It takes years of grinding to produce the masterpiece.

Stay Safe, Stay Strong and Believe in the CRO Universe
    Always DYOR and most importantly...

Cirralto's Stock Is Not The Company And Cirralto (the company) Is Not The Stock. biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $3.195K 473.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 14820788 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 10565300 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.