SPX 11.1% 1.0¢ spenda limited

I don’t share your concerns; on the contrary, I think the the...

1. 311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2127
    I don’t share your concerns; on the contrary, I think the the acquisition of Appstab and the capital raise were both do or die necessities. Without the Appstab acquisition CRO would be dead in the water, with neither MasterCard, Fiserv or Visa being willing to strengthen their relationship with a company which didn’t own its essential software. Further, the cap raise was needed to allow for rapid growth in a space where maintaining first advantage is essential. It also signalled significant confidence in the company’s future. Big money doesn’t get invested in companies without a future. CRO’s progress after the 2 events is testament to the fact that they were important.
    as to the ‘announcements’ that apparently weren’t… well we all know now that they were, involving 2 significant agri contracts worth 60 m that for whatever reason, the ASX decided couldn’t be announced at the time. I don’t believe CRO or AF have made any mistakes along the way, but the disruptive nature of Spenda and the pervasive vision of AF for global reach has the ASX on tenterhooks and CRO under the corporate microscope.
    So where to now? I think the EFY report is a non event, because we know the information already, but the webinar will no doubt allude to further developments and it is only a matter of time, very little time IMO, before a raft of significant announcements will flood out and the ASX will not be able to hold them back. I’m expecting an initial debt house of around a quarter of a million, which will spin off significant revenue before Xmas. I think the only impediment to progress at the moment would be via the lockdowns in NSW and Victoria, because the on boarding of Capricorn’s large network in those States would be impossible while those businesses are shut. However, agribusiness development remains unimpeded. And don’t worry about David Inderias’ antics. He is a razor sharp business man, albeit a bit left of centre.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $230.0K 21.77M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2072999 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1727627 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.