SPX 6.25% 0.8¢ spenda limited

For those expecting some great revelation today, this webinar...

1. 311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2127
    For those expecting some great revelation today, this webinar will have been a disappointment, as it was really just general Fintech discussion, however, there were a few take aways from it.
    1.There were a couple of key quotes from Adrian: 'tables have turned and we are now in the process of allowing people to integrate with us'. I take this to mean that they are no longer chasing customers and trying to get them to use their products, but rather, have customers chasing them, wanting to use their products. This builds on something Adrian said in a earlier interview about them being spoilt for choice.
    2. They are now 'being offered money they don't want', again implying that more people are interested in investing with them and they don't need the money.
    3. They are looking now at 'buying businesses with good IP'- hinting that more acquisitions are on the horizon.
    4. The only reference to Greenshoots was when Adrian said he expected a big growth in 'Gen2 ecommerce'. I have done a fairly deep dive into Greenshoots, and some of these guys have impressive ivy league educations, and obviously bring extensive new capabilities which will allow for much quicker growth.
    5. Again, Adrian referred to Spenda as being built for the global market, and that their focus now was 'banking and treasury'.

Overall, this was not a webinar to specifically highlight CRO, but the combined contributors certainly made it clear that Fintech was the way forward and Adrian was clear that EFTPOS was dying and would not be around in the extended future.
    I think the October quarterly will be the first chance we have to connect a few more dots.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $19.87K 2.655M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7255552 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2878901 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.