SPX 28.6% 0.9¢ spenda limited

Cuprum, you have a warped sense of how the world works. By your...

1. 311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2127
    Cuprum, you have a warped sense of how the world works. By your assertions, everyone with an education would have fled India and magically become citizens of the US or UK or some other first world country. They would gladly abandon their family, their country and all that is familiar to them. So clearly, you see India as only containing uneducated low paid plebs who dream of escape. On the contrary, there are significant pockets of wealthy highly educated people in India. In fact, most of those fortunate enough to have Ivy League educations come from wealthy Indian families. Further, income is relative to expenditure, so earning a smaller amount of money in a developing country can actually afford a higher living standard than a higher income in a developed country. I find it quite culturally inappropriate of you to assume that developing countries have no resident talent and that talented people would not want to live there. India will soon become the most populous country in the world, surpassing China, and Australia is deepening its relationship with India on a large scale. How insulting is it to portray India as full of fraudsters and imply that the Greenshoots personnel are some of them. Cro has had a long standing relationship with the Greenshoots guys, as stated by Adrian in his interview yesterday. I have faith that it has been a satisfactory and beneficial relationship, and quite frankly, Adrian couldn’t care less if the talent Cro needs lives in India or Outer Mongolia. Talent is talent .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.002(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 1.0¢ 0.7¢ $74.53K 8.903M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2082514 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1591776 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.