SPX 16.7% 0.7¢ spenda limited

AF explained in the interview that they used Cirralto old ABN as...

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    AF explained in the interview that they used Cirralto old ABN as a shell to transfer Greenshoots IPs. That did not answer the confusion of some investors, including myself. Except for what being told/announced, there is no track record of this tech company on the internet, except Cirralto-acquisition-related news and the company amateur website. Personally, if I am a shop owner, I would not trust that website to be my business partner, especially as tech support.

Regarding the acquisition, I have no issue with Cirralto expanding the business to the e-commerce sector and their vision. Yet, the main issue here is that these guys seem to appear out of nowhere. Who is Greenshoots Technology? What are their track records? What are their IPs about to be worth $1.5m? Who and How many are their customers? What they have achieved so far? Their balance sheet? Frankly speaking, 1.5mil is enough to house a team of 8 decent engineers working for a year, and that one of them is able to build a better website than "greenshoots.technology" in a week or two.

I have invested in Cirralto for more than a year. I am stating the facts, followed by the concerns, hope that the above won't be flagged as down ramper.
    Last edited by mainhattan: 28/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $71.34K 11.89M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1738191 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3806074 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.