SPX 0.00% 1.1¢ spenda limited

it's just the beginning for Cirralto!, page-16083

1. 1,707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 767
    Very well said. I feel like I'm losing braincells by reading some of these posts! If people still can't understand that we acquired Lithium Digital rebranded as Greenshoots after it has been posted about and explained here 1326 times, and even come straight from Adrian's mouth in the last ASX Investor interview, they shouldn't be investing. I honestly can't work out if they're serious or just trolling downrampers!?

This is another one: "It's getting harder and harder to believe in this company. CRO needs to produce results." - Are you aware that Spenda was only launched last year? Are you aware that the Spenda product that was released then and the Spenda Payment Suite that was released in May 2021 are vastly different? Have you seen the announcements that have been made regarding the BPSP and BPA agreements? The MasterCard and FSC referral agreements? The acquisitions of Appstablishment and Invigo?

It just amazes me reading some of these comments! Adrian and the CRO team have achieved so much over the last year, they have completely transformed the Spenda product into a far superior one with a much larger target market, all while dealing with lockdowns and a global pandemic. At the same time, they have also been able to demo, trial and onboard new customers! Do people just think these things take no time at all? Products are developed overnight, agreements are entered into at the blink of an eye, new customers are signed up and onboarded in 60 seconds?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $5.084K 462.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3486810 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 3838266 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.31pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.