SPX 0.00% 0.6¢ spenda limited

it's just the beginning for Cirralto!, page-16269

1. 5,653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1740
    Dear Potential Shareholder,

The CRO board is like many of the boards here on Hot Copper. Full of well meaning retail hyper-bulls that can only see everything through rose coloured glasses. Like conspiracy theorists, everything they see appears to have some HUGE link back to Cirralto. For example, Cirralto announce they have joined the Mastercard Provenance partner program means that anything Mastercard related must involve Cirralto.

We've seen it across so many stocks this year that got pumped and dumped, CRO included! Just recently we saw it with FYI where the perma-bulls on HC could only see a rocket ship about to take off to the moon and hyped up their stock without making a sensible assessment of the likely dilution of the project from bringing in a senior financing partner or of the long development timetable required for the project. Reality hit those shareholders in the head last week. Amongst those perma-bulls were no doubt a few sly shareholders who knew exactly what they were fomenting with their pump and dump and no doubt profited well from it. Most of the hype, however, was from naive retail holders who could only see amazing things in the lead up to the Joint Venture agreement announcement for the project and lost sight of the fact that the market had now priced the stock above anything that was sensible . Not that many of those shareholders had even considered what a fair price might have been for the stock, being instead lead by the herd on HC.

Just the other day I watched a video of an interview with the CEO of an ASX listed silver explorer (IVR) on youtube. I recommend any person who uses Hot Copper for their research watch that interview. For context, Matt Gordon is a UK based mining investment analyst and his firm Crux Investor publishes interviews with listed mining stocks from around the globe, London, Toronto, Australia, etc. Matt has developed a reputation for interview style of cutting-through CEO spin and getting to the nub of the matter. He often has CEOs on the back foot as he pulls apart their spin. So it was very interesting to listen to this interview were he was very empathetic towards the CEO regarding the pump and dump that was performed on the stock, fomented on Hot Copper. Matt's comments were:

“Honestly, If you are making investment decisions based on conversations in Hot Copper (or any of these other chat rooms) I think you need a good long hard talk to yourself”... “Extremist commentary”.

I encourage you to listen to the interview from 17:25 minutes on (backstory of the pump and dump starts 17:25 and main comments about damage of social media hype starts a 19:55). A lot of the context of the discussion is specific to the stock as a silver explorer but the conversation highlights the destructive nature of social media pumping, and the pump and dump campaign in IVR conducted on HC earlier this year.

Unfortunately, CRO also has well meaning but naive hypo perma-bulls; Noble Don Quiote's who charge on their horse on the whiff of anything that they might think has some remote connection to Cirralto. They are young Picasso's painting join the dots pictures. Anything that gets posted on Twitter becomes some amazing insight into something big brewing in the background.

So, to any potential shareholder, my advice is to take note that there are extreme bulls and bears on the CRO board (no doubt some well meaning and some not so much) and DYOR off this board and take everything you read here with a rather large grain of salt.

Sorry to be so critical, but I'm not the only one calling out the wild speculation that has been going on this board since I started reading it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $1.619K 269.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 12958738 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 6347404 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.