SPX 14.3% 0.8¢ spenda limited

I am hyper bullish on cro.I also have cultivated an investors...

1. 2,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1145
    I am hyper bullish on cro.

I also have cultivated an investors mindset rather than a traders.

I have every faith in Cirralto and have a long term hold mindset as i am fully aware the onboarding of customers and growth hasn't even really started in the scheme of things.

If we look at it like a marathon the starting gun has only just sounded. We are bigga, we are bob, we are Robert De Cirralto and we are going to smash it.

I used to buy and sell willy nilly, T+2 like the fresh green shrek i was. I wanted to please shrek. Shrek is love i'd say. But that very inexperienced method of trading was a very expensive lesson.

Eventually the old oft repeated quote from legendary investor Warren Buffét finally sunk in "the stock market is a method of giving your patience to the impatient" or something like that.

Or the other adage "timing the market is better than thyme in the market". I spent a year setting my stop watch and timed the market. Afterwards i would go to woolies and stare at the fresh and dry thyme and think "why is it better?" Then i realised..

The Thyme in the market was a euphemism for shares, selling shares. But when i set my stopwatch and let it tick from 10am to 4pm i wasnt selling anything. Then the epiphany hit me "dont put my thyme in the market, let the time pass and those shares will go up. Like the thyme bush would grow if it wasnt cut short and put in the market"

Once i realised this warren buffét appeared to me in a dream, but it was a little bit erotic so i shant share it here but there was lots of investing going on.

Viva la Robert De Cirralto!

Just kicking off!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $64.31K 9.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 8573128 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3815894 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.