SPX 0.00% 0.9¢ spenda limited

it's just the beginning for Cirralto!, page-16750

1. 1,707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 767
    I've traded for years without using hotcopper, twitter or facebook groups and only got into them in the last year or two since I've had more time. I just bought companies I thought were doing the right thing at the right time. I bought A2M in 2017 because I was living overseas and when I came back the only milk I saw in Woolies was A2M and I kept seeing all the craziness with the baby formula being stripped off the shelves and shipped to China etc. You don't need HC or social media to trade and while I've found now that they can be useful, I would take a lot of what is said with a grain of salt. Shareholders have a biased narrative because they want the company to succeed and their shares to increase in value, and people aren't going to tell you when they plan to sell because they want to sell for a higher price than you.

In hindsight Tinhat made the right choice and it was pretty clear that we'd see a pull back in the share price. The company didn't have a huge amount of money in the bank, so it was very probable that a Capital Raise would happen after a big pump. The Appstablishment acquisition was known about and that was always going to add further dilution. Didn't need a crystal ball for that! You say you invest in the stock market for the future of your family, so don't worry about someone trading to accomplish their goals, there will always be someone making a trade!
    Last edited by Siglo1: 26/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $3.226K 358.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 8874638 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3289777 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.