SPX 0.00% 0.8¢ spenda limited

hey ST, maybe missing something here but I can’t recall many let...

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    hey ST, maybe missing something here but I can’t recall many let alone “all” of us expecting big things this recent 4c. Was expecting revenue growth, but it makes no sense why anyone would have expected rockets. I mean CRO have just gone through major system upgrades, acquisitions, and various partnerships established in that quarter, and an influx of new staff to support upcoming growth and demand. Who was expecting more than what was remarkably achieved in rev? That quarter delivered almost half of last years total revenue… that’s a great sign of good things to come.

in all honesty please don’t expect fireworks for this next quarterly either, albeit I personally am expecting our best ever rev growth, but not the reason for why I’m recently heavily bought in. The one for mine to watch is from March 2022 onwards. If you’re in it for the short term I must say I can imagine it’ll be stressful for anyone. But give this stock it’s time and you will be rewarded the longer you hold. Just imho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $5.233K 659.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 7627966 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4085417 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.