SPX 14.3% 0.8¢ spenda limited

it's just the beginning for Cirralto!, page-170

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 262
    What I love about this business is the multiple or leveraged affect within its model, that has already been alluded to by some other bright sparks on this forum. Love your work SB and co.

So what do we have:

Multiple cash flow management solutions - check
    Multiple revenue streams - check
    Multiple large industries ready for adoption - check
    Multiple enterprise customers coming on board (and soon to be announced) - check
    Multiple new employees quickly coming on board to support exponential growth - check

Like Adrian recently said there are (multiple) "doors and walls quickly coming down" - check and the "till is ringing (multiple) times a day - 24/7" - check = multiple excited smiles from the MD in his interviews before major announcements and releases - check.

I think there is another multiple we haven't yet considered too much either - you can be sure there are multiple large and well funded investors and fund managers watching developments very closely and who will be looking for early adoptor/investor advantage once things become a bit more 'official' - check!

It all equals exponential growth and a valuation MULTIPLE times higher than where we are today.

This CRO is certainly no one trick pony - so don't let the tricky share price manipulators and accumulators diddle you out of your shares and a potentially life changing investment opportunity - patience will be rewarded. Remember buy great stories and companies - not the market.GLTAH.

All on my opinion, DYOR and not financial advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 1.0¢ 0.7¢ $98.44K 11.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1982955 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1899502 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.