SPX 28.6% 0.9¢ spenda limited

The Share Cafe presentation this morning was much of what we've...

1. 311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2127
    The Share Cafe presentation this morning was much of what we've already heard before, but there were a few key pieces of information to take away:
    1. The 'clips' from customers can be from any ONE area, such as retail, or bnpl, or across ALL areas of the supply chain , however, they are not looking to take any less than 2% on every onboarded customer, and in many cases, the 'clip' will be higher.
    2. The 50-100 retailers being onboarded PER WEEK, indicates exponential growth, and a 'clip' of at least 2% per customer is considerable income going forward
    3. It was clear that they expect to be cashflow positive within the next year or so, as AF said they had enough money in the bank to cover operations until they are, which is about 22 months worth of cash, as he described it yesterday.
    4. They are investing heavily in expansion at the moment, and this will effect their ability to be cashflow positive in the short term.
    5. He again highlighted the importance of the Asian market, clearly signalling, with reference to Greenshoots, that this is where they are focusing.
    In my opinion, there is significant things to come from CRO, and I DO expect the next quarterly to show greatly increased cash flow. It should show a quarter or Whola's customers' involvement. I addition, Adrian has stated several times recently that there are more significant announcements to come, and if they come soon, they will also add to next q's cashflow. I really believe it is now time to either support the stock, or get out. You can't be "all hail the Goat' one minute and then criticising his every move the next. I spoke to Adrian briefly yesterday, and he is run off his feet. I don't believe anyone works that hard and with that much passion if they don't have full belief in what they are doing and where the journey will take them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.002(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 1.0¢ 0.7¢ $74.53K 8.903M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2262514 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1591776 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.