SPX 11.1% 1.0¢ spenda limited

Not sure who posted this, but took a screen shot of it. Maybe...

1. 1,991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 615
    Not sure who posted this, but took a screen shot of it. Maybe cabbage. But below in red.

Anyway as much as I love these guesstimates, I'm hoping for a rise to 25-50c by March, then a nice 10-15c increase per week!

$CRO for me will be like compounding. It's hard to see how big the potential is at the start! But with 150 customers per day, 6 nodes added per month. Once it gains traction, it will become a household name very quickly!

It really does have no company to compare to and really could become an absolute beast of it's own!Just having a think about how much revenue is confirmed/speculated to be in the works right now, and as @PRD2427 has said that $70 million in Trade Finance is worth at least $2.1 million if the full amount of $70 million is loaned out throughout the year, it however it could be a lot more than that if that amount is loaned out and repaid several times in the year. From my basic understanding of what this has unlocked we could loan out up to $70 million total at a time, over several clients with several different loan terms. I guess the best would be $70 million per month at say 3% which would generate $2.1 million per month or $25 million per year.Then we have the 100 automotive clients who are rolling out the Spenda product. As speculated in a twitter post by Risky Biscuits, using Capricorns annual turnover and number of members (if they are Capricorn members), they're worth an average of $13k each in merchant fees per year, to a total of $1.3 million across 100 members. But to throw a spanner in the works there, what if those 100 clients rolling out the Spenda product include clients with more than 1 store, such as a Repco or Super Cheap Auto type of retailer? That number could then be a lot higher!On to Carpet Court. I previously did some digging into what their annual revenue is and have found $450 million, $350 million and $200 or so million that was originally mentioned here. Let's go with $350 million at 1.3% merchant fee and we get about $5 million from them. Add more to that if they also go for any finance options.I really have no idea when it comes to Whola, so maybe someone else can come up with an estimate for them? Let's not forget others who have had demos or are in the process of switching over. I personally know of one, a business that supplies soft home furnishings to retailers Australia wide.From what I can estimate we're at about $10 million in Annual revenue there and potentially a lot more depending on how much the Trade Finance options are used. Finance is not at all my field of expertise, so this is all just a rough estimate from my research and putting together pieces of what I've read and seen. My feeling is we're in for one hell of a ride here and it's only a matter of time before things become much clearer! Please add to, expand on, debate or critique anything I've said here as it benefits us all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $230.0K 21.77M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2072999 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1727627 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.