SPX 25.0% 1.0¢ spenda limited

Oh my "global financial powerhouse narrative" isnt a narrative,...

1. 2,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1145
    Oh my "global financial powerhouse narrative" isnt a narrative, its just reporting facts. Something you down rampers don't like to hear.

Its a fact that Mastercard, Visa and Fiserv have a combined market cap of over 1.2 Trillion AUD.

Thats 1.2 Trillion AUD

Its a fact that we are partnered with them.

Its a fact that Microsoft was happy to recently publish an article about us in a very favourable light, associating theirs and our name along side one another.

What is that old saying?,

YOU ARE THE COMPANY THAT YOU KEEP!

The company we keep : Mastercard, Visa, Fiserv, wHola, Fresh Supply Co, James Tyler

And certainly Microsoft has no qualms being associated with us.

Those old pearls of wisdom stay with us for they stand true.

Another saying is "its our actions that define us"

Our great Leader is cutting deals with the largest financial institutions in the world. He is taking his company global and has microsoft arguably the most groundbreaking company of all time writing about his company.

You and your downramping troll friends sit behind a computer slinging insults at the greatness you will never achieve, because you waste your time on earth being nothing but a nuisance. A sad existance really.

Only a fool would exit this company as its beginning it global expansion.

This is going to spread like wildfire. Keep up your efforts though trolls, i will keep snatching up packages you hope to keep for yourselves!

Go the CRO!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $13.76K 1.418M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2031201 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1398517 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.